Classes and Events Schedule
- This event has passed.
Frosteez Wall Hanging Class
November 14, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This is a fun appliqué project to whip up for the holidays!
- 1 Yard background fabric – non directional
- 1 yard backing
- ½ yard binding
- ¼ yd for faces
- Scraps for hat, hat brim, star, boots and noses
- I used one fabric for inner border, if you want to make it scrappy you may
- Fusible interfacing for faces
- Heat and bond for all appliqué pieces
- 20 ¼ inch buttons for eyes
- Black floss or black pigma pen for smiles
For questions about classes, please fill out the contact form below.